Sunday, February 21, 2010

Noises!

First of all....I'm really annoyed because my last two posts are out of order!!! Hair week was before birthday week...but I posted them both earlier today & posted them backwards...I don't know how to switch them without starting over! GRRR!!

Anyway, some cute thing that have happened with my boys lately.

Justice is growing so fast & learning so many new things! He is always wanting to do what is brother does! This week we were playing & the neighbors dog was barking (this happens alot!) And Justice noticed it & began to mimic the sound...it was absolutely adorable! So precious! I love watching his eyes glisten when he discovers something new! He is learning to stop what he is doing & look to me when I call his name! Such a fun age!

Lincoln loves to do animals sounds & we frequently ask what does the_________say? and he follows with the appropriate sound! Well....I asked him one day "what does mama say?" he replied "I LOVE YOU!" Oh for the melting heart...my never seems to stop! So I then asked..."what does daddy say?" He said "sooo much!" Mike often says "Lincoln I love you so much!" How sweet! What a treasured thought that of all the things I say to him throughout the day...he remembers that I love him! I cannot even express how sweet this is! If you are a mom you certainly understand! This is what I always want him to know & remember more than anything...that I love him! I learn alot from this kiddo! This instance makes me think about Jesus...and I think of all the things he teaches us & things we read & learn about Him...if we catch one thing...He wants us to know that He loves us! And like Mike says to Lincoln...so much! If we can fathom that Jesus loves us...& that He loves us SOOO MUCH, I think that is all we need to know! Sure, there are benefits of knowing more about Jesus & his life & teachings, but it all starts & ends with His love! I am so thankful that my sweet little 2 year old could teach me this!! Thank you Jesus for my sweet little Lincoln & Justice! I love that they continue to teach me so much about You!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment