Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here I Go!!!

Well...I have thought about doing this for sometime now, but always thought..."what would I write about & who will read this?" Hmmm...both good questions, but I think it could be fun! I have enjoyed reading some great BLOGS recently & decided to join the fun!

I am soo blessed! First, my husband loves me more than I deserve & I am so thankful for him everyday! We have 2 amazing little boys! They bring so much JOY into my life! They are so amazing!

Lincoln is 2 & he is learning from his daddy how to treat me. He knows that to wake the princess, she needs kisses, and for about a week & a half, I have been waking up to a sweet little Lincoln face giving me kisses until he has my full attention. When he woke up from his nap today, he came out & snuggled with me on the loveseat. After a phone call from Mike, Lincoln gently touched my face & said "Mama, I like your face!" Then he touched my cheek & said "your cheek...and the other one." What a little sweetheart! These moments melt my heart!

Justice is 10 months old & he is so ornery! Sweet too...but mostly ornery! He is getting a mouth full of teeth & he likes to show them off with his cute little nose scrunched up all cute! He is starting to really jabber! His favorite words are Mom mom, dad dad & he likes to make kissy noises when we ask for kisses!

My hopes to grow from blogging include:
1) Remember more little thing that happen with my boys!
2) Recognize & praise Jesus in the little things.
3) Provide joyful moments to those who read.
4) Share my source for JOY.

So...just so everyone knows! My ultimate source for JOY is Jesus! He has given me an amazing family. I love how He continues to bless me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm the first to leave a comment! I'm so glad you're doing this. It'll be a fun way to stay caught up with what's going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete