Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a weekend!!!

What a great few days I have had lately! Thursday evening we kicked off our small group study of 6 Secrets to a Lasting Love...we are a few weeks behind the rest of the church, but I am so excited for this study! So my Thursday consisted of cleaning house & baking some cookies...so thankful for my sweet friend Sheri who came to help with kids & cleaning!

Friday we got all ready for our annual trip to Omaha for NCC's Jr Hi rally GORF. It was an amazing weekend for us & our students. It is always so much fun to see friends & kinda catch up! I love it!! (I'm not even gonna try to name all of the people I was so blessed to see...you know who you are) We stayed in the NCC dorms Friday night & even shopped a little on Saturday before coming home. The boys stayed 2 nights with Grandma & Papa...they had lots of fun...Lincoln never seems ready to come home. It is so strange to me that I was gone from my 2 little sweethearts for less than 48 hours & they seem to have grown up alot! Not really fair to Momma!! The best part about being gone is the generous amount of snuggles & loves we get from them when we get home!

Today was awesome!!! First I got up & got ready for church in an empty house...then I went & got my boys!! AMAZING...we were even a little early for church today! I LOVE SUNDAYS!! I always get recharged & refreshed with our morning of worship & then hanging out with our Awesome youth kids in the evening. Today was fun too...it was the Super Bowl Party...The Rock was filled with area kids & it was a crazy place. I was quite surprised about how few people actually were there to watch the game. Most students were busy with other activities.

Ok...well...I feel like this post is kinda random! So I'm gonna quit now! Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I always loved youth group and looked forward to it so much! It really made a huge impact on my life and am thankful for the time I had!

    ReplyDelete