Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair week @ my house!!!




So hair week at my house started on Tuesday (2-9-10) with Melissa coming over for the Snowball trial run! It was alot of fun, we did hair & watched American Idol (my fav). Anyway...although she was nervous about exposing her forehead...she trusted me! Our inspiration was was this Carrie Underwood style! So we did it & I think she looked gorgeous!!!

Then Thursday was the next hair day & a busy one!! First I went to get my hair done!! It was fun...my great friend Sheri came to hang out at my house while the boys were napping & I got spoiled! My inspiration color was from a young Kelly Clarkson. I was afraid 1) the color was too young for me & 2) it was too bold for me! But I think it turned out pretty good! I really like it!!

After I got home then I had Snowball trial for Mariah! We found another great Carrie Underwood style! Its easy to make the girls look great when they are so beautiful to start with! We had so much fun!

So then to wrap things up, on Saturday...I had 3 girls hair to do!! It was fun & crazy busy...a little frustrating when the hair wouldn't cooperate...but it all turned out pretty good! I did Melissa's first, then Mariah & then Austine! They all looked so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment