Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: My church family

Today I'm thankful for my church family.  This church is so loving & kind.  I've always known that, but since moving back here about 9 months ago, it has been shown to me time & time again.  The love they have for me & my boys is outstanding.  At times, I second guess my choice to move back to Norton.  This town if filled with many memories & happy times, which seem to make my current situation more painful. As I sit & question if this is the right place for me & the boys, I receive constant affirmation from my church family.  Encouraging notes in the mail, a phone call, a hug, a kind word, generous support & help with my house, vehicle stuff etc.  I am so humbled by the outpouring of love they continue to show me.  I know that I am here for a reason, and that one of the reasons I came back to Norton, is that this is my home. My church family proves that to me. This is where we belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment