Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: Zeke...

Today I'm thankful for my baby(not so baby anymore) Ezekiel(Zeke).  He is such a light to my life.  I absolutely adore him.  I don't know what my little family would be like without him.  His cheeks are so perfectly kissable, his giggle is infectious, and he is great at snuggling.  I love seeing his little personality develop right before my eyes.  His brothers adore him too...they miss him when they are at school & love to play with him when we get home. I often think about the meaning of his name, Ezekiel - "the Lord provides strength"  SO POWERFUL!  For me, every time I say his name I am reminded of that meaning. It is such a humbling thought, that HE (the Lord) is in control and providing & sustaining me & giving me strength.  On the other hand, I am so encouraged to pray the meaning of his name as a prayer over him for the future.  I pray that Zeke will always stay in the presence of Christ & allow that Lord to be his strength.  I am so blessed to be the mommy of these 3 amazing little men.  I am so thankful that God saw fit to entrust them to me....may I be ever faithful & do my best to raise them according to His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment