Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LIGHT UP THE SKY!!!!

Earlier today we were driving around & my boys insisted on listening to "Light up the Sky" by the Afters, over & over again...so precious to hear their sweet little voices trying to sing along...can you just imagine?  Lincoln does really well, and Justice...he's just cute while he sings it! So seriously we listened to it probably 12ish times.  Each time before the chorus, Lincoln would say "are you ready Momma?"  Then we would sing the chorus together...really loud!!  Then at the end of the song, he would say, "I want to listen to light up sky again!" (Have I ever mentioned how much these boys melt my heart?)

Anyway, it was so much fun!! Here's the song!!



"light up the sky, to show me you are with me!" AND...that's exactly what God did tonight!!! SO AMAZING!!!!!  He has really been reminding me of His presence lately!  I am so in AWE of His POWER & GREATNESS.  From everything He is doing in my life & teaching me lately and also the AWESOME light shows he creates...I like to think sometimes He is just showing off, or maybe just wants to make me smile, or wants me to have a little fun trying to capture a little bit of his GREATNESS on camera!  Well, I was so surprised tonight to see that I did just that!! I had some fun & captured what His GREATNESS looks like to us on earth!  What a great reminder of a CREATOR!!!!

Here are the best of the night!!




Hope you take some time to recognize the Greatness of the Creator!  I'M SO IN LOVE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Cristina! Yes, God is with us... all the time! Beautiful photos!
    May the knowledge of His presence be your rock always (and mine!) :)
    hugs and prayers! jackie

    ReplyDelete