Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our craziness begins!!!! SUMMER!!!!!

Ok....for those of you who don't know(I'm guessing, if you're reading my blog you know this, but just in case)...my husband Mike is a youth minister & summer is CrAzY!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyway our summer is in full swing & the busyness starts!!!

This week we are getting ready for our first week of church camp! We leave for high school camp on Sunday afternoon.  I will be going & taking the boys.  We will stay in our camper & have lots of fun! We will still get to see Mike everyday & even hang out with him some!  Which is WAY better than staying at home & not even seeing him a little bit!  My little boys kinda like their daddy! So, that means I am busy getting the camper cleaned, loaded, stocked, etc...ready for the first trip of the year!  Also, laundry, shopping list for food, snacks, sun/bug stuff, toys, etc!  I TAKE SO MUCH STUFF!!! Gotta be prepared! Oh & a trip to Kearney to pick up supplies & such.  I am doing a jewelry making class at camp! We will be making earrings out of soda cans....lots of fun!

Oh  & part of our trip to Kearney is because Saturday is our 11th anniversary!!!! Where does the time go?!?!??!  11 years is a long time!  It's amazing!  So anyway, hopefully, we will get to spend some quality time together getting ready for camp, doing a little shopping & I think we are going to finish the day off with yummy Prime Rib dinner @ Cunningham's Feed in Arapahoe...oooh...maybe I will see what movie is playing too!

Soo for the rest of our summer we will be busy as well! I'm sure I will write more later, but here's a preview!!

June 5th - 11th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
June 6-11 HS Camp @ Lakeview
June 12 - Inflatable Game Rental
June 13 - My Parents ARRIVE!!! (sometime this week I think)
June 19 - my baby sister turns 13 & Mike has a wedding to do!
June  27-July 1st - BOONDOCKER CAMP
July 4th - Extravaganza with our super duper awesome friends...SOOO EXCITED!!!!
July 24-30...Mike has mission trip (not sure what me & the boys are doing yet! We might go visit him)
August 1-6,7,8, or 9 - Me & boys & Bri (super great youth group girl to help me) will be traveling across Nebraska & Wyoming to the Tetons for a little Roelfsema Family Vacation/Reunion.  We will probably do Yellowstone to!!! Pretty excited about this trip! Sad Mike can't come but WAY excited that Bri is willing to come help me with the boys....it's a LONG WAY to the Tetons from here!

Anyway, I will *hopefully* write about each of these events along the way!  Pleas be in prayer for all of this!  Pray for our ministry to change lives & reach kids!  Summer is crazy, but a super influential time in the lives of these youth!  We LOVE this!!!!  YAY for summer & CAMP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love the blog!
    I didn't know you had a camper!
    Camp sounds like fun in a camper! : )
    I can't believe how busy your summer is. I'm tired just reading about it. You're young.....and can do all that. : )
    Love you!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy!!! You're cute!!! We have an old camper...we just bought it from Mike's parents!! It will work! We have AC...that's what matters!! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete