Monday, June 28, 2010

High school camp @ Lakeview



So...I promised to update throughout our summer craziness and as I'm sitting here at Boondocker, I realized that I had not posted anything about our first week of camp.

Anyway, that was a few weeks ago & it was awesome!!! The boys & I stayed in our camper, they did great!! They loved playing at camp.  We all had a lot of fun.

I led a family group of girls! They were so much fun...just fabulous!!! 

I love how real Jesus becomes to the students at camp. It is so amazing to see Him work in their lives!

The sunset picture, I took walking to chapel one night.  There are several things I love about the pic! I love the pretty sunset & how the light shining links like a cross next to the wooden cross. I love the view if the chapel over the lake. Most of all I love seeing the group if men gathered in prayer. They were praying for the evening speaker & lifting one another up! I love the commitment that these men have for sharing Christ with the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment