Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ok....I lied!

So I lied!  I said I would never mow the lawn again...but I did...and I kinda liked it!  Last week we were getting ready to go for a youth ministry leadership retreat & Mike was super busy & so I though I can do it.  He had given me a few pointers after the last fiasco with mowing...so I tried again! The backyard was pretty easy!  The boys played in the sand box for most of the time while mowing!  The front yard however seemed to take forever! I was constantly having to stop to tell Justice "don't eat the sidewalk chalk...its icky" & to pick Justice up when he fell down. Lincoln does pretty good, except when he's trying to talk to me and I can't hear him! So anyway...I said I kinda liked it!  I did! I'm thinking it was HARD work & our yard is much bigger when you're mowing than it is when you're playing! I actually enjoy using the weed eater!  Anyway, I do need to mow again before we leave for camp on Sunday! So maybe....I might really like it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment