Friday, April 23, 2010

Randomness!

So I keep feeling the need/want to post, but I never seem to have much of importance to write about! The things in my head are kinda jumbled lately! So here are my random thoughts about the past month or so since my last post. (oh AND...my laptop cord is on the fritz & currently my lappy is dead! So that means I have no pics or videos to add to this post since I am using Mike's OLD laptop & it has fried USB ports so....frustrating)

JUSTICE is WALKING!!! So cute!!!

Easter was so much fun this year! The kids were so cute! We did get some really cute pics of all 6 Sander grandkids! They all had so much fun playing together! It was a beautiful day to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus!!!

The next 2 weekends consisted of PROM (Norton & Northern Valley) For Norton prom I fixed 3 girls hair! Then for NV prom I fixed 2 girls hair! Also NV post prom rented inflatable games for us so Mike was busy with delivery & set up of those!

During this madness, my almost 2 year old nephew Dorian was taken to the hospital & later diagnosed with Epilepsy. Please keep him & his Mommy (Mike's sister Starr) in your prayers as this will be a long battle of figuring all of this out! She is very strong & can handle it, but it is quite exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment