Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best moment of the day! (and probably any day)

I love my boys!

Today during worship, our song leader (Jeremie) was talking during a break in one of the songs. He was talking about how much God loves us & how that His love is so much bigger than all of our sin!  At that moment a tiny 3 year old hand reached up, clasped mine, and a cute little blond haired, blue eyed, boy looked at me and said "Mom, I LOVE Jesus!"  Lincoln melts my heart once again!

My challenge is to remember these most precious moments during the trying times.  I will spare the details of the not so good parts of my day.  Sometimes I wonder, "Why do I constantly have to remind myself that I love these boys so much?" I feel like a bad mom at those times. But I feel like a good mom when I always remember to act out of love first.

Praying that I will act out of LOVE towards others more often.

2 comments:

  1. That would melt my heart too! Oh, and you are a wonderful mother! I have never heard you talk negatively about your boys and that is SO awesome! You set a great example in that way. I actually find myself wondering if I am a bad parent because you seem to never have any negative feelings for your boys! :) I know we all have stresses, that is what sin in our world does... but you set a beautiful example of love for you kiddos and hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! I guess I only share my frustrations & negative feelings to a small group of people! BUT TRUST ME....it does happen!!!! Thanks for the encouragement! And I think you are a great mommy! I love your boys!

    ReplyDelete