Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the Sander Family!!!  We have had an amazing year...I will get to that later...I have been pondering alot lately about Mary & the feelings she must have felt.  I think about the first time held each of my little boys as newborn babies...the thoughts & rush of emotions...indescribable.  The love & joy you feel is overwhelming.  So (all you moms out there)  think about those moments & add on top of that that fact of knowing not only are you falling completely in love with your precious newborn baby, but the fact that you are holding the Savior of the world.  I can't imagine all of her feeling through this.  I am continually amazed at the way my boys help me to love our Creator even more & more everyday.  The love my Father has for me is so much more than I could even imagine, but each time I look into the eyes of Lincoln or Justice & see them look at me with love, I feel like I have a little glimpse of that love.  I just pray that my eyes look at HIM the way Justice & Lincoln look at me.

Celebrating Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment